Thursday, August 5, 2010

Vacation

7 1/2 years ago a bug was planted in Jason's brain that tells him every 2 or so years that it is time for a vacation. But not just ANY vacation... A cruise. We took a cruise for our honeymoon. 7 days to Key West, Belize and Cozumel. Two years later we took another (right after we miscarried). 7 days to Key West, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. 2 years ago we sold our house with a realtor who advertised a "Free" cruise. 5 days to Progreso, Mexico and Cozumel.

We just booked our 4th cruise. 5 days to Progreso and Cozumel again. We sail in January. This will be the first time we go with Jake. Last time we went he was 1 and it wouldn't be a very good vacation for any of us. He'll be 4 when we leave in January. He's going to have a blast. We will be leaving Tabitha behind, though. Same reasons as before. She'll barely be 1. I hate leaving them because I feel it should be a FAMILY vacation, but a cruise ship is not a proper place for babies.

My parents are coming with us again. They came with us on #2 and I'm sure it'll be much more fun this time. Mom wants to do a submarine ride in Cozumel and we're going to the Chichen Itza Mayan Ruins again.

I am so excited. I can't wait.

Now comes the determination and will power... I need to lose weight. Some where around 65 lbs. Part of it I can blame on Tabitha, but really it comes down to me. Choices. I've made the choices; I have to live with the consequences. Jason will be picking up the kids from daycare starting next week so I can go work out... he offered. I can't wait. I'm going to go sweat at Zumba... yee haw... and ouch...

well, tomorrow is Friday and Jake is going to Nana's house for the weekend. I think I'll take Tabitha to have her picture made on Saturday morning. It is time.

Speaking of time... It's bed time.. Well, WAY past... Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment