Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tabitha

Oh, my little redhead... I should have named you Lucy....

You are such a sweet little girl. But could you stop the glass shattering squeals????? Please????? I'll buy you a pony....

Tabitha is now 7 months old. Weighing in at a whopping approximately 15 lbs... I say approximately because I'm behind on the Dr. Visits. I am switching Drs for me and the kids due to Scott and White's decision to charge $88 for facility fees for any Dr. visits to their clinics... on top of the co-pay...

She crawls, holds her own bottle, babbles.. a lot.... sits up on her own, pulls herself up on furniture, once she even went from sitting to her knees, to almost standing up... without holding onto anything....

She smiles so big when she sees me. She is very ticklish and LOVES bathtime. She gives very sweet open-mouth kisses.

She wants to be a big girl and loves to bang her hands on the table when she's sitting by one.

She has a natural, hereditary, fascination with cell phones and remotes... (from her daddy). but she's not too fond of Green Beans.

Yes, she is still a red-head....

Tiny
Angelic
Beautiful
Ice Blue Eyes
Tender
Happy
A blessing to her family

I get stopped in the stores all the time by people who are enchanted by her. They are always commenting on how beautiful she is or the beautiful color of her hair. I have to admit that I worry for her as she grows. If it doesn't change color... I know a lot of redheads that don't like their red hair... I don't want her to be unhappy with her looks. A lot of people pay good money for her color.

My sweet girl.. thank you for insisting on joining our family. We didn't know we needed you, but you did. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment