Monday, June 22, 2009

Say Hello To My Little Friend...



I'd like to introduce you all to our little friend...

That's right... I'm pregnant. 12 weeks along which makes me due on New Year's Day. We are excited and looking forward to the new addition and new challenges.

We don't have a preference of gender one way over another. Our wallet wants another boy. Jason wants another son (mainly because I think he's scared of girls) I want either. I've always wanted one of each, but I'm scared of girls... Jacob wants a sister. We've asked him several times and he always says the same thing. The dogs just want us to move out and leave them be.

I personally think I'm having a girl, and several other people have professed the same thought, but only time will tell. I'm over the morning sickness part and actually there are times when I forget that I'm pregnant.

Jason is insisting that this one be a surprise, but of course I want to know so I can shop and plan.

I'll keep you all informed. Or at least try to...

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting! With our next one, Bryan doesn't want to find out either and I said he didn't have to find but I would and he agreed as long as I didn't tell anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog while looking at Jana's and wanted to say Congratulations on the new baby. That's wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I want to know what my next grandchild will be.. We don't have to tell Jason, we can keep a secret..L/Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, when we last visted I sort of knew this...but well...I didn't want to bug you (well I DID want to bug you, but hated...just hated the banter that went along with WHY we hadn't had anotehr "yet"" IF you have a girl, there will be hand me downs I'm sure from well - Jacklyn and Jeremy for one (I'll let her know to hold onto some)...IF it's another boy, you've got that pretty much covered. Also, not only did Abigail name her sister = she was always having a sister in her mind - dang good thing it was a girl right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray! Hurray! I'm very happy for you. Good luck with everything. By the way, I'm with Jason. Don't find out. But that may just be because I wanted to do that but could never convince Kyle.

    ReplyDelete