Monday, June 15, 2009

Last Thursday was my birthday. The girls at work went above and beyond to make sure I had a good day. First they decorated my cubicle...










Then they surprised me by organizing a departmental lunch... Hot Dogs with chili, sauerkraut, relish and all the other fixins... plus chips and Chocolate chip cookies, low fat chocolate pie, low fat key lime pie and full fat red velvet cake. It was really nice. I have the super easy recipe for the pies if anyone is interested, too....





It was a great day.

5 comments:

  1. wow, your friends will use any excuse for a party! Happy birthday old lady--34, right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I want girlfriends like that!! I also want the menu, sounds like alot of fun to me. L/MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. let's see...diet pie, only after your 30s does that sound good - LOL...(shhh, I got tickets to Wicked, cool discounted price, nose bleed seats, but I'm going!!!)

    ReplyDelete