Monday, August 10, 2009

So Kind

Just something that I want to write down before I forget. Jacob is very concerned about me being happy. Because we are trying to get the flip house done (new pics to come soon. I promise.) My Mom has lovingly taken him on Saturdays so we can get tons of stuff done. When she showed up the first time to get him I pretended that I was so sad that he was going to be gone with Grandma... He came to me and told me to "Don't be sad, be a big boy". The next Saturday my Mom showed up again to get him and he automatically looked at me and told me to "Be a big boy, don't cry".. I didn't even have to get out my crocodile tears.. So this morning, I'm driving to school to drop him off and he asks "Mommy, what's wrong"? I didn't realize I was giving off sad vibes considering I wasn't sad... so I responded "Nothing is wrong, honey". So then he said, "Mommy, be happy". He is so concerned about my emotional well being... I guess I need to smile more when I'm driving...... especially on a Monday....

No comments:

Post a Comment