Sunday, June 13, 2010

33

Now that I am 33 years old I will try and list 33 things I have learned.



1. No matter how in awe I am at modern technology I know that in 6 months they will outdo themselves again.

2. Kids now a days have it easy.

3. I should have had kids 10 years ago.

4. I couldn't be a single Mom. I NEED help with the kids.

5. I am selfish.

6. I am blessed.

7. No matter what I do, when I am in a hurry, everyone will be in my way...

8. No matter how early I get up on Sunday, I'm still going to be late for church.

9. I am rarely the one in control. I'm always at the beck and call of someone else

10. You won't die from exhaustion after getting 5 hours sleep everynight for 5 1/2 months.

11. You're never going to find the match to every sock in your unmatched sock bag/basket/drawer, etc.

12. I have forgotten more information than I currently know.

13. Two kids is perfect for me.

14. Sometimes I just have to pick my battles. If Jake wants to eat junk food, let him. There are bigger fish to fry...

15. If you are going to be picky about how something is done... do it yourself...

16. No one in the world drives as well as I do. I'm the perfect driver. Everyone else is an idiot who got their license from Cracker Jacks.

17. Even though I don't forward on the touchy feely emails I'm still going to get at least 3 per day...

18. I need more than 24 hours in one day.

19. My VCR isn't hooked up properly and I don't know how to do it.

20. If God will take you to it.. God will take you through it.

21. The most precious thing a mother can see is her children asleep.

22. The most horrible feeling is watching your child in pain knowing there is nothing you can do for them.

23. Heredity can really stink sometimes.

24. I enjoy feeling all domesticated.

25. I love searching the internet for recipes and helpful tidbits.

26. I'm not a very good actress.

27. I am very good at disguising my voice on the phone.

28. I am imperfect.

29. I prefer hugs over kisses.. unless they're kisses from my kiddos.

30. I wish I could do more for my friends.

31. I am really good at diffusing angry people.

32. I love my family.

33. coming up with 33 things is really hard.

Happy Birthday to ME...

1 comment:

  1. I'm catching up on your blog- I love these. Very clever & wise you are. ;)

    ReplyDelete